Wednesday, May 01, 2013

Well...

I have three minutes before I have to leave to pick up the kids from school, and I'm sitting at the desk in the front room of our new home paying bills and checking Google Reader. I am reminded every time I read others' blogs, that I really, REALLY need to start blogging about our life again, because aside from Facebook, I have no written record of the last couple of years. But my excuse is always, "I don't have time!" So I challenged myself in the few minutes I had before picking up the kids, that I could create a short blog post. If I could do it in three minutes, then I really have no excuse to take 5-10 minutes out of each day and blog. I'm gonna try it! Catching up is going to be rough, but it's worth it, right?

Here's a current picture of our crazy family.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

First of all I would like to say terrific blog!

I had a quick question that I'd like to ask if you don't
mind. I was curious to find out how you center yourself and
clear your head before writing. I've had difficulty clearing my mind in getting my ideas out there. I do enjoy writing but it just seems like the first 10 to 15 minutes are lost just trying to figure out how to begin. Any suggestions or hints? Appreciate it!

Feel free to visit my blog post akribos xxiv

The Hofer Family said...

The kids are getting so big. I can't wait to hear more about what's going on.

Hannah said...

I got so used to not having updates that I stopped checking your blog.... And then my mom mentioned you coming through town and I wanted to see pictures. And then I saw a new POST!! YAY!!