under construction
what the....
Interesting, Mandie.
I took these pictures a few days ago when I couldn't find Santa's hat and finally found it on Joesph's head where Abby must have put it. I was just imagining how short little santa must have felt.
hee, hee:) I love that Abby thought he needed the hat more than Santa!
Too funny.
I think it's cute!
I guess I will have to quit giving the kids stuff that gets them into trouble!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
what the....
Interesting, Mandie.
I took these pictures a few days ago when I couldn't find Santa's hat and finally found it on Joesph's head where Abby must have put it. I was just imagining how short little santa must have felt.
hee, hee:) I love that Abby thought he needed the hat more than Santa!
Too funny.
I think it's cute!
I guess I will have to quit giving the kids stuff that gets them into trouble!
Post a Comment