Monday, April 09, 2007

Hunting



The Easter Bunny came to our house and left lots of eggs for Abby to hunt. She totally caught on to the concept of finding the eggs and had a lot of fun doing it. However, she didn't quite know what to do with herself when we went to Grandma's and hunted outsite for the eggs. She found two eggs she liked and didn't care about the rest. It was still fun though!

2 comments:

Amanda said...

How sweet:) I love her sweater:) glad you guys were all well and had a good Easter! Mandie--when are we going to see a preggo picture of you????

Anonymous said...

I like the sweater too. Why do they want to eat the plastic eggs? B does the same thing, as I'm sure you saw. If it was me, I'd be trying to get them open asap for the goods ;-)