under construction
Oh my, she is very curious! When Chrystal was about that age she crawled into the cabinet and fell asleep.
She is adorable! And I really like the photography on this pictures... classy yet entertaining at the same time.
Time to put the Tot Locks on your cabinets!
Too cute...Ty did that once in our bathroom and snuggled up with the towels. Gotta love it!
Oh there are lock, but only on the cabinets with dangerous things in them. We like her to have some places left to explore.
Love it!!! I always forget to turn pic's black and white:) thanks for the reminder on my blog! At least she is feeling well enough to explore....why don't kids just want to lay around like us when they are sick??????
Fun! I can't wait to see Abby on Sunday!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Oh my, she is very curious! When Chrystal was about that age she crawled into the cabinet and fell asleep.
She is adorable! And I really like the photography on this pictures... classy yet entertaining at the same time.
Time to put the Tot Locks on your cabinets!
Too cute...Ty did that once in our bathroom and snuggled up with the towels. Gotta love it!
Oh there are lock, but only on the cabinets with dangerous things in them. We like her to have some places left to explore.
Love it!!! I always forget to turn pic's black and white:) thanks for the reminder on my blog! At least she is feeling well enough to explore....why don't kids just want to lay around like us when they are sick??????
Fun! I can't wait to see Abby on Sunday!
Post a Comment