Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Sick Day


Abby hasn't been feeling well now for almost a week, except we really can't pinpoint what's wrong with her. She had a low grade fever for four days, with no other symptoms except she's been extreemly moody. The doctor says it's probably just a virus and we'll just have to wait it out. Today the moodiness is still there (see picture), but the fever's gone, so we're hoping she's getting over it, cause mamma's got enough to worry about.
On a good note, you can see how much hair she's growing!

6 comments:

Missy said...

I think that is one of the funniest pictures of Abby I have ever seen! Poor Abby though! Ben only gets like that when he's teething or has a virus. I love the pouty lip! And her eyes are such a cool color!

Melinda said...

Wow, what a picture! Those dark circles under her eyes are killer! Poor girl, I hope she's feeling better tomorrow!

randivon said...

I am sorry she is not feeling well... and that mommy has to deal with it. I do not have anything going on... if you need/want/would be willing to accept, I would love to come and watch her for you tomorrow (or the next day... or whenever you want) so you can have some time off. Just let me know!

Unknown said...

aww poor baby Mandie reply back soon me and rachel wanna see Carter and Abby!!!!

Amanda said...

She is getting a lot of hair!!! Poor baby just looks like she feels bad:(

Anonymous said...

she might be crabby but that is still a very cute picture!