I am so suprised by how off the baby sizes are sometimes! As an example, I put Abby in one of Carter's brand new 3 month onesies and it fits her! (Although she does look ridiculous.) Abby is a seventeen month old, average sized little girl and she can fit into a three month outfit. What are these clothes makers thinking?
Sunday, June 03, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
That is INSANE!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL!
Ha! That makes Abby look like a boy. :) Is it weird that I once considered putting Ben in some girls clothes to see what he would look like? But yeah, sizing is so weird sometimes! Ben wears a 3T in some of his t-shirts and he's only 1!
I know what you mean...I stopped going by the age long ago. Evan is 17 months old and his shorts are usually 6-9 months. does that make sense? I think not!
Missy, in Mexico, they think it's funny to dress little boys like girls. At some houses Danny would go to, he would see pictures of the boys dressed as girls! Children's sizing is still a mystery to me.
Though, Mandie, we're all probably wishing that you would have actually taken a picture of CARTER in a onesie instead of Abby. Not that we don't love Abby, we just want to see more of Carter!
HILARIOUS!!!! I can't believe that it actually FITS! That is so crazy!
Just caught up on your blog. Carter is a sweetie! I too loooove Edible Arrangements. And AMEN to this post. Brooklyn is still in some of her 6-month clothing and some of her clothes are 2T. Soooo strange!!!
Post a Comment