We're a party family. We get together at my mom's house on every major holiday, and for those that live near her, almost every sunday for dinner.
We always have 30-40 people at my family's get togethers, and we come from all walks of life.
This picture came out blurry, which really upset me, so I just played with it a little to make it look like it did it on purpose.... ?The highlight of the day was when we were all about to leave and I asked Abby and Ben to sit on the swing for a picture. Carter wanted to join them and he thought it was so cool.


He got really tickled by it and just started cracking up, which caused a chain reaction, first with Ben and then Abby joined in.







4 comments:
okay--those swing pictures are PRICELESS! I also love the one of Abby with the egg:)
How CUTE!
They turned out great. I wish could have made it to church. I would have loved to see you.
The second picture of the group shows Carter's genuine inability to stop laughing. Could you send me these in an email? I want to look at them all of the time. In fact, send me as many as you want. I love your kids and the pictures. :)
hanbanan21@gmail.com
Post a Comment