I really don't like bragging about my kids, but because they are behind their peers in speech sometimes I am just grateful that they are excelling in other ways. Like Abby, for example. This girl can draw. She's been drawing people since she turned three. And her drawings have become more intricate as the year has passed.
She did this one back in June. She was watching Charlotte's Web a lot, can you tell?

Here's one from October. Don't you love the flowers on the shirt?
She sketched this one out a long time ago and I was so suprised by the proportion and detail down to the dimention in the ears. This was also during the Charlottes Web era.

She did this one last week at school. Its a girl bear. She colors inside the lines really well.

And then a few weeks ago at church after their Primary program, she drew this in her class (with no guidance by her teacher). Its got a staff, music notes, and people singing. That really blew me away!
She did this one back in June. She was watching Charlotte's Web a lot, can you tell?
Here's one from October. Don't you love the flowers on the shirt?
She sketched this one out a long time ago and I was so suprised by the proportion and detail down to the dimention in the ears. This was also during the Charlottes Web era.
She did this one last week at school. Its a girl bear. She colors inside the lines really well.
And then a few weeks ago at church after their Primary program, she drew this in her class (with no guidance by her teacher). Its got a staff, music notes, and people singing. That really blew me away!
6 comments:
Those are so good! My daughter took a really long time to get into drawing. She'll be five in March and just started drawing people with fingers and toes. Boy was I relieved to start seeing some more detailed stick people!
I want to scan some of her artwork and use it to decorate somehow, still looking for a good way to do it.
WOW! That's amazing. She definitely has a talent for drawing! She puts a lot of detail into her drawings, too. I love kid's artwork- I can't wait until Matt starts drawing (he's almost four, but thinks he's allergic to crayons- no fine motor skills at all)! He likes to color with those big "dot markers," though. So that's progress!
That is impressive for an almost 4-year-old. I love that the drawing has five fingers and the flowers on the shirt are adorable!
I love your little girl. What an angel and a testimony that god lives and blesses us every day.
This is amazing! Bekah still struggles to make even the simplest faces WITHOUT bodies. I'm truly floored by Abby's ability!
Seriously Mandie, this is REALLY good. Neither of my children can draw with such detail. It really is amazing. Proportion, coloring in the line, the details, all of it! Way cool! She might have something here.
Post a Comment