Friday, February 05, 2010

control

There have been several times in my life where the Lord has taken my life in a completely different direction than what I had planned. Times that have left me feeling completely out of control. Most of those times were filled with pain and growth.

This is one of those times.

But I've survived every one of those trials, and my life is fuller and richer because of the things that I have learned.

So I can do this. Again.

6 comments:

Ginny said...

Hope you're doing okay. I know it's tough, been there, but just know it's okay to be sad. Crying's okay, too. Love you.

Kimball and Marianne Larsen said...

Hang in there. I heard from Carrie. We're thinking of you over here. Call if you need a fresh outlook. If not, I understand, too.

leah said...

I'll say a prayer for you- the Lord always brings us through challenges and makes us stronger through the process. I hope things are OK for you guys!

Mark, Michelle, Tava, and Connor said...

if you need anything let us know. we are praying for you.

Elder and Sister Dunn said...

Today my sister told me, "Everything is going to be okay". Frustrated, I thought...of course everything is always going to be okay as if it is the cure-all sentiment that is commonly recited without much merit... But then my frustration melted and peace set in as I realized that things are going to be okay because Heavenly Father is there for us and will help us through the trials of our lives.
I can only speculate what you are going through but know you will come off triumphant as you always do and always will. We love you and have already included you in our prayers.

Conny said...

Thinking of you.....praying for you....caring about you.