...in a cup of water. So if you've tried to contact me on my cell phone after 12 noon yesterday, I didn't get the message. Until I can get a new phone, please email me at brianmandie@gmail.com. Or if you know my house # you can call me there too.
I knew I was dependent on my phone, but I didn't know how much! I only have five numbers saved on my house phone. No numbers written anywhere, and who memorizes numbers anymore? Everything is in my phone. And now its dead and there are a lot of people I can't contact right now. Including clients. Maddening.
Wednesday, June 09, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Let it dry out really good. My brother dropped his is the toliet and thought it was gone but after 3-4 days of letting it dry out it started working again!!
I've had a similar experience many times and it's always worked after letting it dry out. Give it a shot!
Post a Comment