In June, Brian took a test to certify as a Certified Information Systems Auditor and he just got word today that he passed! He's very relieved, and I'm very proud. Along with passing this test, he is required to complete 5 years of experience in the IT or audit industry, which we think he has, if they accept his previous work experience outside of Protiviti. He still has to complete an application and get approved before he can carry the CISA title, but he's got the hard part over with. This certification is a major milestone in his career, and it will be nice to have that title under his belt.
When we had Abby and I stopped working, he had some qualms about being the only one "bringing home the bacon." I think he's doing a pretty darn good job!
Wednesday, July 26, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Congradulations. That is so wonderful! We are very proud of you both and love having you close.
Post a Comment