Is there such as thing as shopping divine intervention? Cause if there is, it happened to us! Brian and I were talking the other day about how we needed a sideboard or console in the office for storage. A couple of days later I went to Target and spotted a marked down box on the bottom shelf. It was the perfect piece for our office. The original price was $329 and it was marked down to $40! It did take us two hours to assemble, but it was worth it.
Wednesday, July 12, 2006
I'm A Believer
Is there such as thing as shopping divine intervention? Cause if there is, it happened to us! Brian and I were talking the other day about how we needed a sideboard or console in the office for storage. A couple of days later I went to Target and spotted a marked down box on the bottom shelf. It was the perfect piece for our office. The original price was $329 and it was marked down to $40! It did take us two hours to assemble, but it was worth it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hey, nice Pres Hinckley photo! :)
Your office looks so beautiful. I can't believe the deals you run into. That's awesome.
Post a Comment