Sunday, January 07, 2007

BOY or GIRL?
We find out this Friday whether its a boy or a girl. What's everyone's guess?

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

boy.........or girl........but probably a boy.

Anonymous said...

GIRL!

Anonymous said...

I NEVER guess these right! So sometimes I even try to guess the opposite of what I really think and I am still wrong!

My Guess-------BOY

(So that means it's probably a girl!)

Melinda said...

Hmmm...I just can't see you as the mother of a boy, just yet, so I'm going to say you're going to have a girl.

Anonymous said...

You know I've thought it's a boy all along. I just really want you to have a boy so you can name him the name you want because it's SO CUTE! And it will be fun for Ben to have a younger boy cousin because boys are SO fun!

Anonymous said...

I bet a boy. I was thinking I'd have a second girl and then we found out Zachary was a boy. So I say it's a boy :)

Melinda said...

Missy, boys are fun, but they're gross! Yours just hasn't gotten to that stage yet, just you wait!

Anonymous said...

I am married, Melinda. I know boys are gross. But they're still fun, geez!

randivon said...

I think it is a girl. Wahoo for girls!

Anonymous said...

GIRL! Girls rule. Well, really it is just a guess and I figure I have a 50% chance of getting it right.