Every Thursday we have two awesome girls, Morgan and Emma, watch Abby during Evening Song practice. They love taking crazy pictures of her and I thought I'd share a few.
5 comments:
Anonymous
said...
only one pic is showing up and it is a scary one...LOL!
Eew, those are really gross! But I've witnessed her face plastering on windows like that. It is pretty funny. But these are a little scary. Post some cuter ones soon!
5 comments:
only one pic is showing up and it is a scary one...LOL!
That is crazy!!!! What fun girls!!! Abby must love having the attention of both of them:)
Eew, those are really gross! But I've witnessed her face plastering on windows like that. It is pretty funny. But these are a little scary. Post some cuter ones soon!
Wow. Those pictures are what nightmares are made of! What a silly girl!
I busted out laughing when I saw those pictures! Toooooo funny!
Post a Comment