under construction
Yay! A boy, Yay! And looks like there is indisputable evidence to that effect! Congrats!
How fun to have a boy and a girl! How far apart will they be?
A BOY!!! Wahoo for you! That is so much fun! I am so excited for you all!
I guess I was right...go me!
Congradulations! We are excited for you.
That is so EXCITING!!!!!! You get a taste of each!
*YAY* I was right. Congrats to you all! You need to buy Abby a "Big Sister" shirt.
I am so excited for you guys!!!!!!!!!!! Boys are FUN!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Yay! A boy, Yay! And looks like there is indisputable evidence to that effect! Congrats!
How fun to have a boy and a girl! How far apart will they be?
A BOY!!! Wahoo for you! That is so much fun! I am so excited for you all!
I guess I was right...go me!
Congradulations! We are excited for you.
That is so EXCITING!!!!!! You get a taste of each!
*YAY* I was right. Congrats to you all! You need to buy Abby a "Big Sister" shirt.
I am so excited for you guys!!!!!!!!!!! Boys are FUN!
Post a Comment