
The second is the greatest event known to moms, coming up this weekend in Plano. It's called Divine Consign, where hundreds of consigners sell their baby stuff at really great prices. The stuff is "gently used" and there's TONS of it. It's a pretty crazy event, so I would suggest taking a couple of friends along and man yourselves with whistles (like on Friends) in case you get trampled by a stampeed of bargain hungry moms. It's definitely worth it though!
2 comments:
Thanks for the great info!!!
I'm probably going to the Arlington sale for Divine Consign. I got to sign up for the "presale" because I've never done it before and I still qualify because Ben isn't 1 yr yet. I'm trying to get Tiffany to come and we each get to bring a guest! If Mom can't come with me, you can if you want. But it's at 9pm on a Thursday night...
Post a Comment