1. Carter has a fever and the poor thing is miserable. I'm taking him to the doctor this afternoon.
2. He had the croup last week. Ugh.
3. It seems like the healthy kid is never cooperative when the other kid is sick.
4. It's past noon and I haven't even taken a shower yet.
5. I'm going to start teaching voice lessons at Wylie HS next week. Yay!
6. I'm super excited about wearing teacher clothes again. Mommy clothes are boring.
7. I'm not excited about is leaving my kids 4 hrs a day 2 days a week. I mean it's only 8 hours a week, but I still have the guilty working mom syndrome right now.
8. Abby hid my camera memory card somewhere and I can't find it. I hate missing out on photo opportunities.
9. BIG changes to our blog coming soon. More on that later.
10. I've sat here for five minutes trying to think of a number ten and my mind is mush.
Thursday, September 13, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Sorry Carter has a fever. Both my kids and I have had colds this week along with the joyous fevers, runny noses, and coughs. Not fun. Glad we seem to have come over the mountain and are on the downhill. That's always the better part.
I'm so happy you're getting into voice lessons again, that's so exciting! You'll be great. I think even when I get to stay home I'll dress nice, it's just way more fun! Though I will be barefoo most of the time. :) I hope Carter gets feeling better!
I think the longer I have been at home the more I can't imagine going back to work! I feel so out of touch after 4 years at home. At least you didn't wait that long so it won't be too hard to get back into the swing of things!
i totally feel ya on the sick thing! hope carter gets better soon!
I hope Carter is a better patient tomorrow...poor guy.
I think it is great that you are going to be teaching voice lessons. It is especially great that you are able to do it for just 8 hours a week. Sometimes I wish I went into a carrier that was that flexible.
Post a Comment