Monday, October 08, 2007

Hairless Chimp


So Carter is sitting up now. He doesn't care to roll or do the tummy time thing, he would rather sit up with the big people. He's still a little unsteady so he supports himself with his arms, which makes him look like a monkey...with no hair... and pointy ears.
I think it's adorable!

8 comments:

Ginny said...

He's getting so big already! Very cute.

Missy said...

He's not old enough to be sitting up yet! That's great! (And super cute, too!)

Sheena said...

That is a GREAT picture! It is so hilarious.

molly said...

way cute. love the rolls on his arms! hairless chim, i love it!

Amanda said...

That picture is a classic!!!

Unknown said...

It seems like Abby took a pic just like that... They look so much alike. So cute! I love ANTM!! Morgan:)

Anonymous said...

ha! he's just adorable, with or without hair. you go carter!

Kelly said...

Oh my goodness he is so stinking adorable! And FAT! I love it!!!!!!