Carter and I had a little photo shoot today while Abby was asleep. But I really needed someone there to help me get his attention and keep him happy. I didn't get a single picture of him smiling! Here are a few of the cute ones.
Monday, November 05, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



7 comments:
Those are so cute! He justs makes me laugh every time I look at him. What did you use for the backdrop? I should get you to take some pictures of Maryn sometime.
I love them! Some of my favorite pictures of P are the non-smiling ones!
He's smiling in the first one! He's so cute!
haha I still think they are all cute!
I'm with Sheena - what did you use for a backdrop? I'd love to do this with my kids.
Cute! He's so round!
He has the most expressive face--he should be in commercials!
Post a Comment