Friday, February 15, 2008

firsts


I think one of the best things about being a parent is the opportunity to experience things with your children for the first time. I took Abby and Carter to the duck pond yesterday and I felt like it was my first time too. She had such a great time and it was so fun to watch her facial expressions as she saw the ducks (and seagulls) go for the food.

She looks like a baseball player winding up for a pitch, huh?















2 comments:

Missy said...

The ducks are pretty and Abby is adorable. Ben got really scared when we tried to take him to the pond. I'm sure he'd love to feed the ducks with Abby, though!

Shirley Fowkes said...

Cute grandchild. Ducks are not bad either. We must get one for Easter next year when the kids are big enough to appreciate it or maybe a bunny or maybe both!