Wednesday, February 18, 2009

we have an appointment!

Our audiologist called today and said that Unitron would have everything up and running by Friday, so she scheduled an appointment for Monday to adjust Abby and Carter's hearing aids!
Yay!!!
I am so relieved that this is all over. Let's hope for no more drama!

7 comments:

julia schlensker said...

I am glad you were able to get that taking care off:)

Amanda said...

YEAH! YEAH! YEAH! I can imagine the relief you will feel when it is all done:)

Melinda said...

Awesome! Good luck!

Kimball and Marianne Larsen said...

what a relief!

leah said...

Thank goodness! What a lot of hoopla (if that's how you spell that word) over getting hearing aids adjusted!

VBnBama said...

YEA!! I'll bet the kids will be happy too, with some better hearing!

Ginny said...

Woohoo! Amazing what a plate of good cookies will get you!