Wednesday, July 01, 2009

maniacs

Abby and Carter lu-u-u-v-uh the water. So needless to say we spend a lot of time at our community pool. They love to jump, play in the splash park, Abby likes diving and jumping in the pool all sorts of ways, Carter swims with his face under the water now, and Abby and I are training for the first mother-daughter water gymnastics team. Abby is generally a very physically cautious person, but in the water she's confident and daring, so we've been trying out all sorts of wild stuff.
Photobucket

Photobucket
He never holds back.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
I put this picture in to show Carter's default stance. He puts his hands on his belly and wiggles his fingers, and he does it all the time. SO CUTE.
Photobucket
I don't dare take my camera in the water, so unfortunately missed out on the crossed eyes and silly faces that she was giving Daddy.


Photobucket
This is her horizontal belly jump. I give it a 8.5 for form and a 9.75 for splash.



3 comments:

Sheena said...

Sometimes I wish we lived in a neighborhood with a pool. We haven't been swimming near enough this summer. Great pictures, as always.

Jami said...

The girls love the pool too. We have finally gotten it ready. They got to swim for the first time today.

Hannah said...

You just need to publish your pictures. First of all, your kids are pricelessly charming on film. Secondly, you have a knack! You need to let it shine!