Wednesday, October 21, 2009

world peace

I think that the way to create world peace is to give all the bad people in the world a pacifier.
As babies, my kids would calm right down when I gave them one, and even now, I know the best way to get Carter to chill out is to stick a pacifier in his mouth. I could even plug him in the middle of a tantrum, and everything he was complaining about would be immediately forgotten.

So I propose that we stock the prisons of the world with adult sized pacifiers, create anger management programs using oral fixation techniques, and create an "Operation Binky Drop" to drop down pacifiers in war-torn areas of the world. And while we're at it, maybe they should have madatory pacifier breaks during all government sessions and every major world-wide conference. I'm convinced it would make the world a better place.

Sure, the majority of the world would have gappy buck teeth and we'd have some serious speech issues, but at weasht we would all wove eachothew.

4 comments:

Shirley Fowkes said...

This may be the most profound thing you have ever blogged. Of course, you were the binkiest baby ever, so it is perfect!

leah said...

I like the paci plan. Thanks for the laugh this morning!

Hohmann Family said...

This is FABULOUS!!! I'm on board. I'll even donate mine. (Did I actually admit that online?) :)

Ginny said...

I love your plan--it would certainly keep me in business ;)