We had a great time staying with Grandma and Grandpa Edwards. We were so glad that they got to meet Abby and we really enjoyed the time we spent with them.
They live in the Heber valley and this is the view from their front porch.
I'm not sure I could live there, however, because of the ever-present cow and horse smell.
We also got to visit the McMurdie Grandparents who are living in an excellent nursing home in Salt Lake. They aren't doing so well, so Brian felt it really necessary to spend time with them, because we never know if it will be the last time we see them or not. Grandpa was enthralled with Abby. He wouldn't eat his lunch and insisted on playing and holding her. It was SO cute!

1 comment:
Looks like lots of good family time:) How sweet that Grampa loved holding Abby so much! I think babies bring so much Joy to everyone:) You are a great photographer!
Post a Comment