under construction
Great pictures Mandie! Sounds like you guys had a fun time!
I agree, these are all really great. Makes me wish I had a better camera! The of Abby and Brian in front of the temple really is priceless. ;)
Thanks for all of the pictures! I have been waiting for you to get back to hear how it went. I am gald you have such a good kiddo and that all went well!
This makes me Utah hungry. Kenny and I hope to go there this winter.
Man...once again I have to say you take the best pictures:) and of course you have a super cute subject!!!!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Great pictures Mandie! Sounds like you guys had a fun time!
I agree, these are all really great. Makes me wish I had a better camera! The of Abby and Brian in front of the temple really is priceless. ;)
Thanks for all of the pictures! I have been waiting for you to get back to hear how it went. I am gald you have such a good kiddo and that all went well!
This makes me Utah hungry. Kenny and I hope to go there this winter.
Man...once again I have to say you take the best pictures:) and of course you have a super cute subject!!!!
Post a Comment