Does she have on Brian's socks, too? So stinking cute!! And the nose picking was priceless... Glad you didn't stop before you captured that great moment!
I have been thinking about the picture that was up yesterday and I finally came up with a title. "Contemplative about what it would be like to be a fish." That is my title. :-) Have a great day!
9 comments:
Hey! Something is wrong with the video, I can't play it. Is it just me?
She is so FREAKING CUTE!!!!!!!!!!
Does she have on Brian's socks, too? So stinking cute!! And the nose picking was priceless... Glad you didn't stop before you captured that great moment!
Those are my fuzzy socks and my shoes too.
Hmmm, is this where we get to pay Mandie back and tell stories about her?!
I think there is a picture of Mandie wearing Dad’s shoes. Abby is priceless1
That is just too much! I think I've watched this clip 5 times already! Her personality is way beyond her age!
I have been thinking about the picture that was up yesterday and I finally came up with a title. "Contemplative about what it would be like to be a fish." That is my title. :-) Have a great day!
She's going to LOVE you when she's seventeen. Bwa ha ha ha!!! I've got to start recording more....
Post a Comment