We decided to just get it over with and schedule the surgery for this Friday. I guess due to Easter, the surgery center isn't as busy as usual, so we had no problem scheduling. This weekend is General Conference and so it was going to be an easy going weekend anyway. Plus, Brian could be traveling soon, and I'd really like him here to help with the aftermath. And I know this is going to improve Carter's quality of life, so the sooner the better.
So Friday it is.
We'll let you know how it goes.
Tuesday, March 30, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
We'll be thinking of him! Way to go Mom and Dad. He will be thankful after his first night of real sleep.
oh wow. I will remember to include Carter in my prayers. I hope it all goes as well and easy as it possible can for him.
We'll keep him (and you) in our thoughts and prayers!! Let us know how it goes... I'm anxious about it!
Yikes--do you need help with Abby? Suzy & I are both off and we could take her with us to the airport and stuff.
No, Brian's taking the day off, so we're good! Thanks!
Post a Comment