
Cousin Ben spent the weekend with us while my sister, Missy and her husband celebrated their 6-year anniversary. Ben is five months younger than Abby and he is such a trip! He talks non-stop, narrates everything everyone does, and then discusses in great detail what they just did, or what's going to happen, and always tells on himself when he toots.
Abby, Carter and Ben play very well together so we had a relatively painfree and uneventful weekend. Funny though, how jealousy kicks in when mom is suddenly giving attention to an outsider.
Anyway, we went to the park, played a lot outside, and went to the train exhibit at Northpark mall. Here are some pics from the weekend.


Oh, Abby. Why do you give me faces like that?

New neighbors moved in next door. They're a happy little family from a french speaking island somewhere. I can't remember where. Anyway, their little girl peeked her head over the fence to see what we were doing. So cute.
I have pics of our train trip, but I'm learning that the more massive photos I upload, the slower my computer gets, especially when I try to edit. I don't have the patience and its driving me insane. I've got to do something about it very soon or I might throw the computer out the window.
3 comments:
Dang, could that first picture be any cuter?? I'm glad you had fun with my Ben! I can't thank you enough for watching him for us!!
Great pictures, Mandie! I'm glad you guys had a good weekend!
It looks like they had a great time together.
Post a Comment