Last night Brian and I took a night for ourselves and went to dinner and stayed at the Hilton Anatole while my wonderful mom took care of the kids. We went to Texas de Brazil and, oh my gosh, the sirloin was like, melt-in-your-mouth good! We have red meat maybe once or twice a month at our house, and that usually consists of ground beef, so steak is a real treat!
But I think the steak did something to us, cause neither Brian or I slept very well. We got nine hours of sleep in this amazing king size (we're used to a queen) bed, with a down comforter and pillows, and yet I kept waking up in the night and both of us woke up feeling like we slept on bricks.
Anyway, we had a great time! I was hesitant about leaving my babies but I was really good and didn't call my mom once. Now that I've mastered the overnighter, I think I might be ready to try New York in the Summer.
Friday, January 04, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
And thanks to your wonderful sister who gave you that gift certificate to TdB! ;)
Glad you guys had a good time, despite the not great sleep! (But hey, when's the last time you got NINE FULL HOURS!?)
Post a Comment