This is baby Carson, Abby's new interest. He is the 2 month old baby of my neice and nephew, Kenny and Texas, who staying with us for a few more weeks while Kenny finishes his internship at a law firm downtown. It took a while for Abby to get the courage to confront Carson, but now that she has, she can't get enough of him. She loves to play little momma.
The pictures didn't turn out so hot cause I didn't realize I wasn't shooting at the hightest resolution, so I experimented and muted the colors a little.
6 comments:
He is sooooooooooo cute!
Holy cuteness! Man, he looks so much bigger next to Abby than when we hold him. That's so cute that Abby has taken to him. He really is so sweet!
Abbie looks like the spittin' image of her beautiful mommy.
She is too cute. I'm sure that she is a great big sister and cousin/aunt(?).
just precious!
Cute! I just love Carson's big ears! And I love Abby's tan skin and white-blonde hair!
Post a Comment