under construction
That is an AWESOME picture!!!!
That really is a great picture. Worth the effort to get it!
I've said this a million times, but you really have a gift for seeing and GETTING pictures. Maybe I lack patience? Anyway, is there a corrolation to the new van and the question on the sidebar? (I had to ask.)
Oh goodness no! And I didn't even think of the implications of putting those two thoughts out at the same time. Oops.
It looks a beach ball yearning to be free ... where's the pool? GREAT picture!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
That is an AWESOME picture!!!!
That really is a great picture. Worth the effort to get it!
I've said this a million times, but you really have a gift for seeing and GETTING pictures. Maybe I lack patience? Anyway, is there a corrolation to the new van and the question on the sidebar? (I had to ask.)
Oh goodness no! And I didn't even think of the implications of putting those two thoughts out at the same time. Oops.
It looks a beach ball yearning to be free ... where's the pool? GREAT picture!
Post a Comment