I just organized the shirts in my closet, and I discovered that all I have are solid colored shirts! No stripes or patterns to be found! I do have have about every color in the sun, and they obviously aren't all the same shirt so I do have a lot of variation, but I can't believe they're all solid! Is that boring?
What about you? What's in your closet?
Monday, September 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Okay, there's an advantage to being old and staying the same size for 16 years. I have every color (but not much red), stripes (vertical and horizontal), embroidered flowers, paisley, 60's geometric, a little plaid, no houndstooth or other checks. The sad thing is red is my Mom's color and I have one red dress, which I get loads of compliments on every time I wear it, purchased by Mom of course. I guess I should break down and buy more red shirts!
I'm afraid of pattern. Seriously. Feel it will make me look silly. I need to get over it, but I will always hoard the solids in my closet, too! I go for texture and detail instead of print, is that an okay compromise?
I say these things like I have ANY fashion sense at all! HAha...
Post a Comment