Tuesday, September 16, 2008

so upset

We went to Breckinridge park last night to enjoy the beautiful weather, and I took a ton of pictures with my father-in-law's camera. We were about done, and I started fiddling around with the settings, did something I shouldn't have, and lost all the pictures I had just taken. I was so mad. Now I know not to mess with that function anymore! Anyway, here are some of the pics I took after the fact.

As we were getting our things together, Abby discovered there was more to life outside the playground, like this beautiful pond, for instance.

She stood and stared at it for the longest time, and when I told her we could go down and try to see the fish, she got super excited.
But the most exciting part was throwing rocks into the pond.
Moments like this, with my little family, I don't ever want to forget.

5 comments:

Julia257 said...

Great photos, I love them,Abby looks so cute!!! What camera did you use, I love how clear the images are.:)

Mandie said...

My father in law has a Canon Rebel and it was a 70-300 lense I was using.

Anonymous said...

You take really good pics! I hope you are feeling better. Ally had fun playing with Abby. Let me know if you need anymore help.

Missy said...

I am also mourning the loss of your other pictures! These are all great!

Hannah said...

Abby is such a beautiful girl. Her eyes are impressively brown. And I love her hair.