So then on the way home a cop stops me for a broken tail light. Oops. Oh, and the registration and inspection just expired, and to top it all off, there was no insurance card in the car. So I got three tickets last night, and a warning. *sigh*
If I hadn't stopped to buy those shoes, maybe I could have avoided this whole thing. My awesome pair of $16.99 shoes just got a lot more expensive.
So how many pairs of shoes do you own, and what's your craziest pair?
17 comments:
Those are adorable!! I think my most outlandish pair are my brown knee-high boots. Love them - but I probably bought them a size or two too small. So I can deal wearing them for church, but any more and my feet die!
I love these shoes. I have a red pair of Nine West shoes that I bought right after Ben was born not realizing my feet were still pretty expanded so now they're too big for me!
I need new black shoes so I think I'll hit up Ross during lunch! They have the best deals!
I love cute shoes but I can't wear them anymore:( I have a bad foot issue:( That will someday need surgery and I doubt I will be able to wear any even after that:(
That are SUPER cute!!!! Too bad about the tickets:(
I love shoes! I must have about 50 pairs... and that is after I gave some away. My most outlandish? My black and white (like the old fifties) that are heel... or my yellow and black thick soled shoes that I think are from the 50's. OKay... those are not that great of descriptions but you get the idea.
And as for the tickets, this may be something you have already figured out but I thought I would pass it on anyways. When I worked for the Municipal Courts in Arlington, I learned a lot about tickets. If the city you got the tickets in is similar to Arlington, you can get your registration and inspection redone within 10 days and go have the tickets dismissed for $10 (or something reduced) at the courthouse. You do have to pay an added fine when you register your car but in the long run, it is less money. Also, they will generally dismiss the insurance ticket if you take a copy of you insurance down with you. I do not know if you got ticketed for the light but if you did, you can generally just get that fixed, see the judge, have a bailiff check your vehicle, and it will be dismissed also. Just thought I would pass that on. Sorry for the diatribe.
But I do love those red shoes!
I have like 2 pairs of shoes...im deprived!
Okay, I don't have as many shoes as Randi, but I do love them. My new favorites are similar to Mandie's, but they're purple! And they also came from Ross for about the same price--love that store :) My best Ross deal was $3.99 for dressy sandals that I wore to Randi & CJ's wedding.
I have lots of shoes, because I never throw them out. Even though I probably should. To be honest, I don't think I've bought a new pair of shoes for the longest time! I think I'm getting the bug...
Too cute. I have fat ankles, so I can't wear straps. You are lucky. I think my favorite pair are the ones I got in Rome. They are my only pair of flats--green with beading. I just love them.
I love you new shoes. Sorry to hear about the tickets.
I love your new shoes, very cute!!
I will have to go to Ross and look for some new shoes for me to, you gave me the bug!!:) Sorry about the ticket:(
Those are cute!
I have way too many shoes and a good percentage of those I have are pretty outlandish. I'd say my most outlandish is a pair of mustard yellow platform mary janes that I got for $3. I decoupaged them with this cute wallpaper that I got in San Fransisco's China Town. Needless to say, I have yet to find anyplace to wear them, but I LOVE them.
OH man those are so cute. I don't know why I don't go to ross hardly ever! I think I need to start. Really cute. Sorry about those tickets, you were probably in Murphy huh?
Those are way cute. How many pairs do I have??? Too many! My craziest pair are my leopard print peep toes and my red peep toe shoes. I love them though! I'm addicted to cute shoes...
I LOVE those shoes! I don't have many pairs, and I just recently started buying new, cute shoes for myself. I'm so excited about the new Ross that is opening up close to my home! I started a new tradition last year by buying myself a great, expensive pair of shoes on my birthday. I am looking forward to that tradition this year. It sucks about the tickets, but the insurance one can be dismissed easily by showing them up-to-date proof of insurance. Good luck!
EVERYONE needs a superfluous but adorable pair of shoes!! Very adorable!
I love those shoes they are so cute! I own a bunch of shoes a lot I should get rid of that I don't wear anymore...craziest pair? hmmm I guess they're all pretty conservative.
I love them! Very cute shoes..
Post a Comment