Our new favorite place is the duck pond park, so yesterday Brian met me and the kids after work for a picnic. We went down to feed the ducks, and man, were they agressive! Abby was holding some chips in her hands and one of the ducks, I'm gonna call him Buck, hit Abby's hand with his bill and knocked the chips out of her hands. Feistly little fellow. This same duck also had a fun time taunting Carter, and Carter did not. like. it. at. all!
There was only one white duck in the flock and he and Buck seemed to be friends cause they never left each others side. Both of them had this strange ability to beg and almost jump at food. Brian thought it was great fun.
I think this last picture is hilarious. Look at Buck cocking his head behind the white duck.
5 comments:
He knows . . . It's a conspiracy man!!! We're out to get you!!
I hope this doesn't make Carter have a crazy irrational fear of ducks--they can be like pit bulls sometimes.
Cute new design! I love reading your blog and all the cute pictures! I'm with you on "why you do this" and I think the more pictures the better!
Looks like fun. We love taking the girls down to Trinity Park to the duck pond especially in the fall when they can roll down the big hill into the leaves. Hey, I missed getting to see you today at church. It was nice getting to see all of your sisters. I would have loved to met your husband and kids. We should try to get together next time yall come down.
My favorite is the one where Buck starts charging at Carter's butt. Classic!
Post a Comment