Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Messy Head


Abby doesn't always want to eat solid food and she usually lets me know by blowing it out of her mouth. This time it blew upward and got her smack in the eye (and everywhere else.) I wiped it off her eye before I took the picture. I think she found it quite entertaining this time.

6 comments:

Amanda said...

That picture is PRICELESS!!!!
I love it:) What a happy little girl!

Anonymous said...

Frame that one! If you're having a bad day, look at it and you'll be grinning ear to ear :)

Anonymous said...

You must have a great camera b/c all the pictures you take come out really good!

Missy said...

Every time I read the title of this post "Messy Head" I think it says "Missy Head" since that's what you call me all the time! Babies are so funny! And yeah, Mandie has like the best camera...lucky!

molly said...

Gotta love feeding time!!!

Melinda said...

Missy, I thought the same thing when I first saw the title!