I wore Abby out this morning! When we got home she sat down to play with her toys and lasted about five minutes. She doesn't ususally konk out like that so she must have been pooped!This morning I met with the class coordinator for the City of Murphy. They're going to try to start up the classes again in September, and publicize a little better this time. If they get enough interest, I will be teaching the Murphy Musicians class and a Storytime class. I'm excited for the experience, but not for the pay.

Tomorrow is our first Wylie Wigglers class and I'm a little nervous. There are 10 kids and their parents signed up, and so it's going to be a full house. Melinda called this morning and said Tommy has strep and a cold, so she probably won't be able to teach with me tomorrow. That puts in a kink in things, but we'll make it work. Nothing good comes easy, right?
Brian and I got new phones yesterday. Since we are renewing our contracts we got two super nice camera phones for free. Woo hoo!
1 comment:
Ok, that is just adorable! Danielle's little boy, Evan, did the same thing yesterday. You gotta see her pics too :) Good luck on your class. Can't wait to hear how it goes.
Post a Comment