Friday, October 21, 2011

this is my three-ring circus





17 comments:

.a. said...

Your kids are gorgeous.

the Holyoaks said...

They are adorable Mandie! I can see a little Fowkes in all of them. And I love their outfits!

leah said...

How can you stand the adorableness? Oh, Mandie - they are SO cute! What precious blessings!

Kimball and Marianne Larsen said...

Wow, you're great with kids! I've always heard photographers children don't cooperate as well with pictures because they're always the subject. :) You certainly proved that wrong here. They look great!

Jami said...

They are so cute. I can't believe how big they are getting. You guys should come to the ward party Friday. i would love to see you.

Mandie said...

The top picture was the ONLY good shot I took out of over 100 of the same pose. AND I had two other ladies helping me corral them while I was shooting. Being the mom and the photographer at the same time is no easy task! :)

Hannah said...

Carter is already a stud! He is gonna KILL those ladies when he "grows up". LOVE that picture of all 3 and I can't wait to see them at the reunion!

Hohmann Family said...

This is the most adorable circus I've seen!

Anonymous said...

lmsapkojx www.louisvuittonluggageonline.com jseewtdru [url=http://www.louisvuittonluggageonline.com]louis vuitton shoes[/url] uaorwfnkd
lzmpjcqcx www.louisvuittonhandbagsdiscountsale.com ywzegqlsf [url=http://www.louisvuittonhandbagsdiscountsale.com]louis vuitton cheap[/url] fcmimtsvp
hhobzgflb www.newdiscountlouisvuittonhandbags.com cdqytjase [url=http://www.newdiscountlouisvuittonhandbags.com]louis vuitton outlet[/url] ujnpqxuyd
mcmrmwezq www.louisvuittononlineshoes.com davewcfox [url=http://www.louisvuittononlineshoes.com]louis vuitton luggage[/url] kezxsfttf
eployuqgg www.newdiscountlouisvuittonhandbag.com mqerafsim [url=http://www.newdiscountlouisvuittonhandbag.com]louis vuitton outlet[/url] tzzdmlalp

Anonymous said...

WOW just what I was looking for. Came here by searching for stretch
marks removal home

Also visit my blog post: stretch mark lotion

Anonymous said...

Great blog here! Also your website loads
up very fast! What web host are you using? Can I get your affiliate link to your host?
I wish my web site loaded up as quickly
as yours lol

Have a look at my web page; http://www.jena-im-wandel.de/

Anonymous said...

Very good post. I will be experiencing a few of these issues as well.
.

Also visit my homepage: projektonlinestudent.de

Anonymous said...

If you desire to obtain a great deal from this paragraph then you have to apply these techniques to your won web site.



Here is my web page ... stretch mark creams

Anonymous said...

Thanks for finally talking about > "this is my three-ring circus" < Loved it!

Feel free to visit my web-site ... Ford Ranger Forum

Anonymous said...

Greetings from Idaho! I'm bored at work so I decided to check out your website on my iphone during lunch break. I love the knowledge you provide here and can't wait to take a look when I get home.

I'm shocked at how fast your blog loaded on my cell phone .. I'm not
even using WIFI, just 3G .. Anyways, awesome site!


my web site; laser stretch mark removal

Anonymous said...

Very shortly this web page will be famous amid all blog viewers, due to it's fastidious content

Also visit my webpage :: lose weight fast

Anonymous said...

Heya i am for the first time here. I came across this board and I find It truly useful & it helped me out a lot.
I hope to give something back and aid others like you helped me.


My web page Www.Sueptube.com